Subject: Celebration of the year of 150th birth anniversary of Swami Vivekananda
CBSE will be celebrating the year 2013 as 150th birth anniversary of Swami
Vivekananda. In this connection, two circulars dated 24/5/2012 and 20/12/2012 have
already been issued under which all the 13500 schools affiliated to the Board have been
advised to conduct different types of activities which will inculcate strong values
propagated by Swami Vivekananda.
During the year, the following activities have been planned:
1) Awarding ‘Vivekananda Schools of Excellence’ based on the activities
done by the schools.
2) Orientation of the Master Trainers and Peer Educators in the month of
December and January.
3) Further propagation of Values Education in an integrated manner by trained
Master Trainers and Peer Educators throughout the year.
4) Enabling the Master Trainers and Peer Educators to witness the Republic
Day parade on 26th January 2013.
5) Telecast of ‘CBSE Heritage India Quiz’ on 12th January 2013 at 5.00 P.M. on
We have one guest and no members online